Search This Blog

Monday, April 24, 2006

While Elsa's Away...

So I hadn’t been home in two weeks and when I walked in on Friday, I was pleasantly surprised: house was in order, bed was made and the toilets had some blue substance in it! I’ve never even used a blue substance! I was very pleased.

But my content soon turned to contempt when I opened the pantry to find…





The return of the poops! What were they doing here? I thought I had rid Frank of his poop-tart habit! When I questioned him he said, “I went to the store to buy those Oatmeal To Go Squares but they were out.” He claims he’s been alternating them with his Smart Start cereal.

I decided I didn’t care if he wanted to ruin his intestines; as long as mine stayed in tact. But then, the next morning as I went to eat my Kashi crack, I found this:





Where was my skim milk? The way I see it, why have 1% when I like skim just as well? I like to put A LOT of milk on my cereal so I just can’t justify anything with a percent in it! Again, I questioned him. His excuse? “They didn’t have any skim milk!” Where is this guy shopping?

So those were the only two issues I uncovered this weekend. Well, that and the fact that I’m missing a Jess Weekly. Now I have no idea who she’s hooking up with this week. But whoever he is, I bet he’s not nice enough to put a blue substance in the toilet.

2 comments:

Jessi said...

People at Starbucks make fun of me for calling it Skim Milk.

"You must be from the East Coast"

"No!"

Writinggal said...

Jessi--what do they call it? Oh, non-fat milk.

In other news, I found my Jess Weekly! And she WAS on the cover. But it's old news. I have to read this week's with Nick on the cover.