Search This Blog

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Thursday Night Lights


Thursday is my favorite day. You probably like Friday. How original. Or Saturay. What a cliché.

I'll take Thursday any day (and it's not just for the Must See TV although that's a big part of it). You see, I like to look forward to things. So on Thursday, the weekend's almost here. But on Friday, it's already here and that means it's on its way to being over. As far as I'm concerned, Friday might as well be Sunday night.

So that's why I like Thursday. And that's why tonight I'm looking forward to watching some Must See TV and popping open one of my mini-bottles of wine from the four-pack Cabernet I bought at HEB. Heck, I might even have two. It's Thursday!!

2 comments:

Liz said...

I'd never thought of that before.... Thursday nights are always the best happy hours, Thursday is karaoke at Baby A's, Thursday is the only day you can look forward to the next work day because it's the last one of the week.... i LOVE Thursdays!!!

Anonymous said...

Thursdays are pretty good. Especially today since I do not have to work tomorrow!