Search This Blog

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Ugliest Girl Update

We interrupt this regularly scheduled Writinggal Blog for a special report:

No, I’m not going to explain to you which liquids can’t be taken on a plane, this is better (and far more important).

I was originally going to write about another topic but I think I’ll save it for tomorrow. While doing an image search on Google for this other topic, this picture popped up and I KNEW it must be fate:




That’s my high school band! And yes, I was a member the year this picture was taken. While I’m not in the picture, do you know who is?? Brad Jones!

I’ve been wanting to show you Brad Jones forever. Why? Let’s recap:

In junior high Brad Jones told my friend Kathy that I was the ugliest girl he’d ever seen. And while a simple look-see at my junior high yearbook could confirm his theory, I’ve never gotten over it. And he didn’t show up to the ten-year reunion so I didn’t get a chance to let him have it.

Now this is not an invitation to bad-mouth B.J. in the comments section. But based on this pic, he wasn’t really in any position to criticize. I’m just saying.

But then again, even Brad Jones had a girl hanging all over him! What’s up with that?




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you are fea, I am fea! I think the Weidman sisters are bonitas!

Writinggal said...

Si, muy bonitas.

Jessi said...

Ok so I'm catching up to your blogs...and had to comment on this guy.

My sister dated him for like 4 days! I was totally grossed out by him and his 2-toned hair. He likd to file nails. So creapy!