Search This Blog

Friday, February 17, 2006

EOD Update

I can't stop shaking. There was a loud, banging on my front door and I immediately ran and hid in the closet under the stairs. Okay, I didn't actually go IN the closet but I was right outside of it, where the knocker couldn't see me.

But then I thought, "Hey, I know that knock. That's the knock of a UPS man! He must be here with my VitaTops!" I ran to the front door, swung it open and saw the brown truck driving away. "Wait!! I'm here! Please don't leave and take my VitaTops!" I screamed.

I hung my head in defeat but then I saw it...right there on my front porch (stoop, really). The white box bearing the words Vitalicious! He left them for me! Oh, glorious day!

It's gonna be a good weekend. Well, it will be once I stop shaking.

No comments: