Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

The Follow-up Blog

It’s my 70th post and I thought that instead of bringing up a whole new topic, I’d give you updates on past blogs. I know you’re dying to know the outcome of certain issues. It’s sort of a “Where are they now?” except this is not about that kid from "Who’s the Boss?"


Express Lane Update
While recently visiting Tom Thumb I watched a cashier verbally reprimand a customer for incorrectly using the express lane. I told him, “Thanks so much for doing that! I was at Kroger and they didn’t say anything. You’ve done a great service, saving us from people who take advantage of the express lane. It’s wrong, WRONG!!” He said, “Lady, I think the person just didn’t see the sign.”



Eyebrow Update
I confessed to you that I don’t have eyebrows. I’ve since gotten some. I bought the Clinique eyebrow pencil and I use it every day. I think I like them. Nobody’s said anything but I’ll take that as a good sign.



Hurricane Houseguests Update
I told you about Aunt Marilyn and Uncle John taking in a family of three from hurricane Katrina. Well I’m happy to report that not only did a generous donor give them a nice car, they have also found a home in Spring, TX.



Update on Baby Jessica
She hasn’t fallen into any wells in 18 years. Yea! But she still got a mention on Will & Grace last week! Go, Jess. I still hate pickles.



Update on Eavesdropping Weight
There’s this one personal trainer I eavesdrop on the most. He caught me yesterday and just flat out told me what I was doing wrong. A little embarrassing. But hey, I still didn’t have to pay him.



Halfway Husbands Update
My commentary on husbands has inspired others! I’ve been getting feedback from wives that their husbands only do half of their chores too, especially the garbage bag in the trash can one. But that’s all changing thanks to my unveiling of this horrible practice!


Update on Cookinggal
Too soon for an update? Look what I made last night!

It's chicken with stuffing and vegetables although it looks like it's mush with Halloween candy. Still tasted good!

Oh, and that kid from "Who's the Boss?" I'm pretty sure he's gay.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Danny is gay, and on a side note...did you know Chad Allen is too? Amazing what you can find out on the internet.

ReadBecca said...

Who is Chad Allen?

Anonymous said...

Our House, Dr. Quinn, My Two Dads! Come on now!

ReadBecca said...

I didn't watch any of those.