Search This Blog

Monday, September 25, 2006

Monday Musings

Mondays are hectic for Writinggal. By the time I get back from leading the housewives of Frisco in a rockin’ spin class—we ended with Guns N Roses today—it’s time to do my real writing. You know, the writing that pays the bills. Well, not all the bills. Maybe the water bill.

So like last week I have a few musings for you; I think I’ll make this a Monday tradition:

Sunflowers = Dundies
Before



After: what a sad story.



On a lighter note (how Ann Curry of me), Frank and I made a pizza!



We got the recipe from Crystal's blog poco cocoa. We added chicken since Frank doesn’t think it’s a meal unless there’s meat.

It was so good; Frank even gave it an 8 out of 10 which is about as high as he goes:



In financial news, we’re up to $72.91 on the blog! That means we only have $27.09 left to go and then we can have a blog party. Keep clicking so we can have the party soon!

I’ll invite all your favorite blog characters including Big Daddy!



Here’s a pic of Big Daddy’s two daughters: Avery and Gracie. Avery is crying because Big Daddy isn’t in the car with us. I did a pretty good cover of “Bippity Boppity Boo” and all was okay.

But then I started crying when she reminded me that bagged spinach is still dundies. Ten days and counting:




Okay, that $60 water bill ain’t gonna pay itself. WG Out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That poor sunflower!! Thanks for reminding us to click on the ads because we want a party...

Anonymous said...

Heard spinach is coming back soon!

I am sure sunflower will come back!

How cute are Avery and Gracie?!!

Jessi said...

Justin's the same way. No meat...no meal.

Writinggal said...

CC: And you said my sunflowers would "perk up." I'm still holding out hope.

KW: I hadn't heard that about the spinach! I'll check with Steve at Kroger. Avery and Gracie are even cuter in person! Avery also likes the "Cheeng Chang Wallah Wallah Beeng Bang" song.

J: Before we ate the pizza Frank even moaned, "But there are so many vegetables!" Uh, it's a vegetable pizza, dude!