Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

BS’s Resume

I don’t know the sex of this baby. I don’t know what he/she looks like. I don’t know if he/she will be a sogger or a cruncher. But I have some ideas on BS’s career path based on recent activity:

Gymnast
Tap dancer
Kung-Fu fighter
Trapeze artist with Cirque du Soleil
Pro Cheerleader
Pro Wrestler
Rockette
Boxer

If none of that works out, we’ve got a couple of fall-backs:

Guinness Book of World Record Holder: Most Somersaults in One Minute
Total Spaz

3 comments:

lizcrewzn said...

HAAA. I vote for total spaz. Can't wait to see you next weekend!!!!! :)

Writinggal said...

If you're lucky, the baby might be spazing out when I see you and you can feel it AND see it!

Liz said...

That would be AWESOME. Eat some cookies before you get there so BS will get hyped! :)