Search This Blog

Friday, December 08, 2006

Abbreviated Blog

I’m jetting off to Paris today so I only have time for a short blog. Okay, only part of that is true. I AM going to Paris but I’m driving…to Paris, TX. Thus is the glamorous life of a freelance writer.

But before I go, I give you this itty bitty blog:

The other day Frank found a parking pass from the Renaissance hotel on our kitchen table. I had just taken it out of my purse and left it there. He held it up, shook it and accusingly asked, “WHAT IS THIS?!”

Just as I got all prepared to defend myself and remind him that my mother had stayed there a few weeks ago and I went to pick her up and I had to park in the parking garage and no, I did not have some torrid affair and if I did I wouldn’t be stupid enough to leave evidence right there on the kitchen table, he said:

“You PAID for parking?!”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

way to go Frank. paying for parking is only admissable if it is for personal safety reasons

Anonymous said...

My son -- a true Simcik!His Dad is so proud of him!
from Joanne (Mom) Simcik