Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Three-Oh-Two

Monday was my 300th blog. Why didn’t I say that on Monday? Or even Tuesday? Duh. I was busy gathering celeb comments about blogs 200-300!

Here’s what everyone is saying:

Nicole Richie


Hey, girl. I like the one about Smoothies. And the one about Blue Mesa. Oh, and the one about the cooking class.


Is that because they’re all about food and you never get to eat?



Um, maybe. Hey, how many calories are in a kernel of Kashi? Could I have half of one?



Ken Paves

Writinggal, baby, you’ve been so busy writing that you’re neglecting your mane. Do you know that all you have to do is get some hair extensions from the line that Jessica and I created and you would improve by like seven points?



What’s wrong with my hair, Ken?



It’s just a little restaurant week; don’t you think, Jess?


Definitely. But if it makes you feel better, I'm totally sporting shkirts now!



K-Fed


I liked it when you talked about Brit and her big boobs. I like them too. Both of them.




So how is it having four kids, Special K?




FOUR? What? Hold on. There’s Kori, Sean P, the new kid…that’s only three.



Um, what about Kaleb?



Dammit. I always forget that one. Hey, three out of four ain’t bad!


Hilary Duff

Hey, Writinggal!! I liked the one about the loop in Houston cause that’s where I’m from.




But you’re not Hilary Duff, you’re Haylie Duff.



Look, Hilary is really busy. I’m the next best thing. You’re lucky I didn’t send you Jamie Lynn Spears.



Hey! That’s my wife!



That’s your sister-in-law, K-Fed.



Dammit.

Steve, produce manager at Kroger’s

I like the one about shopping carts and of course the one about spinach because you gave a plug to my produce section. Thanks for keeping me informed about E. Coli outbreaks, Writinggal. But if you’re going to compare me to an actor, why can’t it be this guy?




My Grandma



What? Is this another question for your book? Aren’t you done with that yet? You better eat some grits.



Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on # 302!!

I feel like Hayley Duff!

Writinggal said...

Hey, that's not such a bad thing. She stars on Broadway, gets to walk the red carpet and I'm sure she could date any of Joel Madden's friends.