Search This Blog

Monday, October 23, 2006

Monday Musings

People, an artichoke is not an animal. So when you eat artichoke hearts you are not eating “something furry that resembles a squirrel.” I will not tell you who was gullible enough to believe this but her name rhymes with biting towel.

Kristin Knight—I ate at a restaurant with table cloths! (I used to tell KK that I don’t eat in restaurants that have table cloths or various glasses all over the table.) And not only did I break that rule this weekend, I liked it!

Think you can’t afford the TC restaurants? You can! Go to restaurant.com and pick out a gift certificate. They have great deals like “you pay $10 and the GC is for $25.”

“E” updates:

Evaluation: I had my “Best of the Elsa Show” remix ready to go on Friday and nobody showed up to watch me! I guess they’ll come next week but they’ll have to settle for the “Second Best of the Elsa Show” remix.

Evergreen: Problem fixed. Got a new check made out to me! If anybody out there is named Evergreen, though, I have a check you can deposit.

Something you didn’t know about Frank:
He is a master impressionist. Surprised? I was too. But the thing is he can only do impressions of the boys of Laguna Beach. He can do Tyler (Kyndra’s paranoid ex-boyfriend), Jason (LC’s dull/loser ex-boyfriend) and Cameron (Jessica’s not-as-stupid-as-he-looks ex-boyfriend). I mean, these are GOOD impressions—like he really looks like these guys and has their mannerisms down exactly. Ask him to do it next time you see him. When he picks a fight with you like Tyler always does with Kyndra, you’ll swear you’re in “the real Orange County.” It’s ridonculous.

Oh, there is one exception: He does a good imitation of John Mark Karr, the guy who pretended to kill JonBenet Ramsey. We toyed with the idea of dressing up as them for Halloween but weren't sure how the Trick-or-Treaters would feel about that.

WOO-HOO!!!!!
Sorry, that was left over from my spin teachers’ convention on Sunday.

Please, no more high fives for the rest of the week.

Thanks.

No comments: