Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hunting for Cheerios

Leo changed his mind about Cheerios. He loves them. He loves to eat them. He loves to hold them. He loves to try as hard as he can to pick them up and put them in his mouth.

Most of the time, though, they end up on the floor.

Luckily, I've already trained him to get down on the ground and clean them up!


"What? I don't see any Cheerios! They're all in my tummy!"



"Oh, there's one! I want to put it in my mouth!"

"This table is funny. I'm easily distracted!"


3 comments:

Granny Jo said...

Popsy was on the floor this morning gathering Cheerios. When he attempted to pour the box of Cheerios into his bowl a COCKROACH flew out of the Cheerio box! Popsy reacted by throwing his arms and the Cheerio box in the air. We had a kitchen floor covered in Cheerios. Popsy could have used Leo's help. Cheerios and the box are in the garbage...not sure where the coack roach disappeared to!

Kristin said...

Looks like Paloma and Charlie have some competition for keeping the floor clear of crumbs!

Writinggal said...

Gross story, Granny Jo!! I'm glad I live in Georgia where cockroaches don't exist :)