Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Queen of the Q-tips


If there was a job for estimating Q-tip usage, I would have that job. And not only would I have that job, I would be the employee of the month. No, the employee of the year. What I'm saying is, I totally rule at estimating Q-tip usage.

If you'll recall, in December of 2005 I bought a bunch of Q-tips from Costco.

I said back then that the Q-tips would last us until April 2008. Here we are, 20 days away from April 2008 and I've got 31 Q-tips left. There they are in the picture. We use about two a day so by my latest estimation, we'll be out of Q-tips by March 26th. "But that's not April 2008!" you may scream at your computer screen.

But sometimes Frank goes out of town and forgets to pack Q-tips. So if he does that a couple of times, I think we can last until the end of the month!

If you are thinking about buying Q-tips in bulk but are unsure of how many to purchase and would like to know how long they will last, please let me know. I'll consult with you to determine your estimated Q-tip usage. I have a 93% accuracy rate.

Sure, you can try to estimate it yourself but I really recommend you leave this up to a professional. Oh, and I charge by the hour. Hey, I gotta make a living. I obviously need to stock up on more Q-tips.

1 comment:

Liz said...

I LOVE YOU, Q-TIPS!