Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Sick Day

I’m sick. I’m NEVER sick. You know why? Because Weidmans don’t get sick. That’s what my dad says. And most of my life it’s been true. I did have the flu back in ’05 and last summer there was that 24 hour bug. But this is all since I wasn’t a Weidman. So I blame this illness on becoming a Simcik. It even has the word “sick” in it (even though it’s spelled “cik.”)

So this sick Simcik had to stay home from work today. And staying home from work when you actually work from home is so not as much fun as staying home from work when you work at work.

It just means I’m downstairs instead of upstairs.

And that my downstairs looks like this:


Be glad I'm not posting a picture of me. By the way, the baby is fine (must be at true Weidman).

1 comment:

heyomar said...

How awful to be sick right before the baby comes! Hope you are healthy before labor starts so you can focus your energy on that sweet little thing!