Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Professional Nesting

They say if you suddenly get the urge to clean your whole house, you may be about to go into labor.

Today I got that urge.

But when I got to the master bathroom shower, I got fed up. I can never clean that thing good enough! I scrub and scrub but it never looks clean. I actually shouted at it today, "This is not clean! It's not even cleaner! It actually looks dirtier. I'm so ashamed!"

So my question is, does it still count as nesting if you quit your household chores and call professionals to come clean your shower?

They'll be here at 10 tomorrow. I hope I'm not in labor.

2 comments:

Baby Curiel said...

Hee,hee! I did the same thing!

It feels good to have everything clean for the new arrival. Especially since once he/she is here, you'll have even less time to do it.

Writinggal said...

The grout cleaning pros keep rescheduling on me! I blame them for postponing my labor. I can't go to the hospital until my shower is clean!