Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

News from WG HQ

Here are the latest headlines from Writinggal Headquarters:

1. I've got a new blog: www.workoutoftheweek.blogspot.com I explain it all in the first post. This is an ambitious move from Writinggal as it means she'll have to really get serious about posting every week. She will not, however, be writing in the third person. She hates the third person. Actually, second person is worse. One should never write in the second person.

2. Look at my fun new background! It's sort of teenage girl wallpaper meets The Secret Garden.

3. Did you know that Cinco de Mayo is a celebration of when the Mexican army defeated the French? I so wished someone would ask me that today so that I could show off my knowledge from growing up in Texas. But nobody has yet so I'll guess they'll just have to keep thinking it means "the day to drink margaritas."

That last headline doesn't really have much to do with my writing or blogging. I just felt I needed a third one. Guess it's time for a margarita!

2 comments:

Jessi said...

Congrats on the new gig! Love the background, I need to update mine big time.

People think I'm crazy (or Texas is crazy) because I (and you) had 2 YEARS of Texas history. Apparently, other states don't do that.

Writinggal said...

"Remember the Alamo!" That's what I tell 'em.