Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Late adopter blogger

I just downloaded Windows Live Writer (Thanks to Josh, my Writinggal IT Consultant!) My intention was to use it for some website copy I’m working on but I found it’s really helpful for blogging. For instance, whenever I put pictures on my blog it took forever because I had to add one at a time. With WLW you can add a bunch at once and make this cute little collage!

I can also insert a map!! Here’s Roswell, GA!

 

Map picture

Not sure why I’d ever need to do that but it’s good to know I can if i want to.

And OMG, inserting hyperlinks is so easy! I used to spend all this time cutting and pasting (well, it was like two minutes) and now I just pop it right in. Check this out: Be sure to check my Workout of the Week blog tomorrow for a fun workout I bet you’ve never tried!

I can’t believe I took so long to get a program like this. Actually, yes I can. I still own a VCR. (I think it will be valuable one day!)

No comments: