Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Cookinggal's Cookie Shout-Outs

I hosted my third annual holiday cookie exchange this past weekend. Now I'm not one to brag but I think I throw a pretty nice C.E. I can't take all the credit, though. I've got a few shout-outs.
I'd like to thank...


My mom for giving me the "Ultimate Chippers" recipe. (I thought of substituting mint chocolate for the white chocolate chip to make it more holiday-ish).




The guy who redid our kitchen before we moved in. It's such a pleasure to cook in a kitchen that I love!




My sister for accidentally leaving her cookie sheet at my house five or six years ago (in the oven in this picture). It's been with me for two moves and hundreds of cookie creations.



My mom again for mailing me these cooling racks:





My cookie exchange guests for totally outdoing me with their cookies (especially these little mice ones!)










1 comment:

Kristin said...

I was just thinking about that long lost cookie sheet, when I was making cookies the other day!
Glad it is being put to good use, it gets a lot more love at your house! :-)