Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmastime at Leo's House

Leo knows where he lives. He calls it "Leo's House" (although it sounds more like "Ee-oh's Howse"). He doesn't quite know what Christmas is all about though. He seems to like the tree, the music and moving the snowflake every day.

Here are a few shots from Tuesday at "Leo's House" when Leo received a Christmas gift from mom and dad (I know it's not Christmas yet but come on, the kid doesn't know!) and his best friend John came to play.


Sitting in John's lap (not that there's anything wrong with that)


John, playing with the "scuba."


Sitting on their bottoms (just as I instructed them to do).


Sitting closer (they take directions very literally).


I got them to look up and point by saying, "Where's Ms. Elsa?" Even Leo knew who that was!


I said, "Boys, these are paint brushes" and they both started brushing their hair!



When I first asked Leo what his chair said, he answered, "Texas Bite." I said, "Good guess. Try again." And then he said, "Ee-oh."




Can I get down and play some football?










4 comments:

GR said...

That will be a cute picture when Leo and John become like Colt McCoy and Jordan Shipley. Leo will be Shipley 'cause he'll be "super fast."

Love the new chair!

Granny Jo said...

I love the Leo chair!

Granny Jo said...

I love the Leo chair!

Kristin said...

John and Leo are adorbs! I love the "paintbrush" photo, and the chair is great!