Search This Blog

Thursday, November 05, 2009

New Take on Totally

Thanks to my friendtasy from The Hills, Lo, I've got a super cool new catch phrase: "Toats McGoats."

It means, simply, "totally."



Lo rivals Liz with her clever language. Although Lo is a real faux celeb and Liz is a faux faux celeb.

So Lo was listening to Audrina ramble on about some drama with Kristin and Lo responded with "Toats."

And if that wasn't cool enough already, she added "McGoats."

I, personally, love adding "Mc" to things. For instance, I call Frank "Sweaty" and I often add "McBetty." I can't think of any other examples but I plan to do it more often.

I also have another Lo-ish term I use a lot: If I think something is ridiculous or silly I say "Sils." Like "You're sils" or "That's sils" or sometimes I just say, "sils."

I can see Lo saying that. Totally. I mean toats mcgoats.




4 comments:

Liz said...

Ha! We've been saying Totes (your way of spelling it makes WAY more sense) for years. But the McGoats is def a new twist. :)

Writinggal said...

You're always ahead of the pack when it comes to urban linguistics.

Kristin said...

I think the phrase was in "I Love You Man".
I am behind in movies and just saw it!

Writinggal said...

Oh, I will have to re-watch it b/c I don't remember that. I just remember, "Slappin' the bass, man!" Great movie.