Search This Blog

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Reunited and it feels so good

Things are getting back to normal at Writinggal headquarters. I sent my laptop to HP on Saturday, they sent me a note on Monday saying they got it, sent me another note on Tuesday saying they were sending it back and yesterday around 2pm, I got it back!

I gave brownies to Josh, flaked on the brownies for David at FireDog (feared he might think I'm a stalker) but now I think I owe HP some brownies! Except for that whole "we-recalled-your-motherboard-but-didn't-bother-to-tell-you" incident. I'm still peeved about that. Plus, that would be way too many brownies. I think I will just make some brownies and eat them myself.
Good-bye, old-school desktop (which I really did appreciate having for seven days)


Good to see you again, old friend!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Glad Writinggal HQ is back running at full speed!
Hmm brownies!