Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Amazing Bowl Holder

Last year our friend Shannon came over while she was about eight months pregnant and just casually placed a bowl of fruit on her belly. She wasn’t trying to amaze anyone but she did. Well, she amazed Frank. “Look at that!” Frank said and insisted on taking her picture.





He hasn’t stopped talking about it. In fact, I think that’s one of the reasons he was excited that I was pregnant.

We tried the bowl holder trick in the Bahamas…although all I could manage at the time was this plastic cup. It was more like a coaster.



We tried it since then but I always had to hold the bowl.

Last week…bowl holding success.

Look, no hands!!




P.S. BS does NOT like this trick.

2 comments:

Baby Curiel said...

Is that chocolate ice cream?

Writinggal said...

It's frozen yogurt actually but it is sooo good: Edy's Double Chocolate Brownie or something like that. I think it's Dreyer's in Texas.