Search This Blog

Monday, April 07, 2008

Lobster with my lobster

Frank and I are like Ross and Rachel. We're each others' lobsters (without all the "We were on a break" fuss).

Saturday was our five-year wedding anniversary. As we headed out to dinner to celebrate, Frank said, "Are you sad we're not going somewhere fancier?" I said, "Are you kidding? We're going out for lobster! What's fancier than that?"

Okay, so it was RED Lobster. And it was free because we got a gift card from the place where we set up our wills. But still, the only thing better than free lobster on your wedding anniversary is free lobster PLUS cheesey biscuits! And what can top the feeling that if we ate too much and died, we would totally be covered?

We also took the customary anniversary photo where one of us holds up the number of years we've been married. I do the odds; Frank does the evens. When we run out of fingers, the kids will get to join in. And if we run out of fingers after that, I think we'll just add toes rather than adding kids.









Awwww...




4 comments:

Liz said...

Y'all are adorbs.

Liz said...

p.s. I TOTALLY knew you were in BS's room before I even saw your other blog. I should've "called it" when I had the chance.

Writinggal said...

Frank doesn't understand your first comment. I explained it to him and said, "It's one of her words." :)

Liz said...

ha. it does sound more gross than complimentary. i'll give him that. it's actually a Kate word.... most of them are though. so i'll claim it as my own. :)