Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

K-Fertile


Sure, Brit's knocked up again but everybody's focusing on the wrong probs: "Oh, no. She's preggers too soon after her first!" OR "She's never gonna have abs like she did in her 'I'm not a girl; not yet a woman' video" AND "Brit can't have more kids; she'll forget to put them in the car seat too."

But the real issue? K-Fed is going to be the father of FOUR children!! I don't have four children. You don't have four children. K-Fed should NOT be allowed to have four children! Can you believe there will be four human beings on this planet who look at that greasy-haired, pot-smoking, bad-rappin', freak-dancing fool and say, "Da-da?"

What's up with this guy? Is he like the most fertile man in America? And why have two women (one of whom I've been compared to) allowed him to impregnate them? I ask you, does he have even ONE redeeming quality?

-Good looking? Hardly.
-Charming? He can't even speak correctly.
-Talented? Have ya heard his latest "song?"
-Rich? Can you say "reposessed?"

I mean, back in the day, Brit had her pick: J.T., Colin Farrell, damn, even her Las Vegas groom was better than this guy! Now she's damaged goods. Make that damaged mommy. I think we need to stage a protest. Come on, chant it with me:

"NO MORE FEDERLINE FETUSES! NO MORE FEDERLINE FETUSES!"

And by the way, I do offer my condolences about her abs.

1 comment:

Jessi said...

Whoa she should cut her bangs! We can't even see her face :)