Search This Blog

Thursday, April 27, 2006

The 50 Most Beautiful What in the What?


Sure, they call it the 50 Most Beautiful People in the World but if the list consists of: Julia Roberts. Brad Pitt, Jessica Simpson and Patrick Dempsey how can it be called anything but "The 50 Most Beautiful Celebrities in America?"

Are any of the people regular Matt's? ("Joes" is so overdone). And are any of them from outside of the U.S? Exactly.

So, here's to you, the 50 Most Beautiful Celebrities in America. I have to say that I agree with the choices. I just don't agree with the title. But then again, you don't really care. You're beautiful. And I'm a blogger. Hey, wanna make a "50 Most Beautiful Bloggers in the World" list? And no, People magazine, I don't think Jessica Alba has a blog.

4 comments:

Liz said...

So true. Sometimes they throw in a token "semi-known" athlete who makes only 2 mil per year instead of 10. And occasionally there's your representative nobel prize winner if they're even remotely attractive. And I would be TOTALLY fine w/ them calling it "50 hottest celebrity actors" or something. I'd still buy.

Anonymous said...

This year they are actually doing "100 most beautiful celebrities" because they could not decide on just 50!

Gee I still didn't make the list, I guess I have to wait till they expand to the thousands or more.

Writinggal said...

100 hotties? I'm so buying the issue! I'm sure to have a friend on it.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you really have a nice blog here. I'll be back to visit again.

For the most funny videos on the web please visit my blog!

Happy double oooh seven to you, and all your visitors.