Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Feeling Blue

Leo may be brilliant in a lot of areas but colors isn't one of them. I'm not worried he's color-blind or anything (okay, I was worried about that for a few days). He does KNOW his colors. He can say them all. He just doesn't seem to know which color is which. His favorite is blue. He often calls things blue when they are and even when they're not. I'll say, "What color is this?" and he says, "It's BLUE!" Of course when I say, "No, it's green," he says, "Not blue."

He even requests blue lollipops. Too bad I bought the assorted color bag. Hey, but if he doesn't know the difference, maybe I can tell him the red is blue. Now I'm really screwing him up.

Here's our little blue man:





This lollipop is actually purple but I thought this picture was cute. Daddy doesn't know that Leo needs a bib, even just for a lollipop!





1 comment:

Granny Jo said...

I'll have all the "not blue" lolipops.