Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Walk While you Work

I get lots of random press releases here at WG HQ but this one caught my eye: It's called the TrekDesk:

Basically, you walk at slow speeds while working and then at night you take off the desk part and you can break into a sprint. I like how they say it's a "mobile work station by day/treadmill by night." Reminds me of my favorite Barbie, day-to-night Barbie. She wore a business suit by day and you could take off her jacket, reveal her glittery camisole, turn the pencil skirt around to show a tulle fabric and she was ready for her "evening with Ken." I also had the office/apartment that went with it. DTN Barbie had a Murphy bed! If only she had had the TrekDesk, maybe Ken wouldn't have left her for Peaches and Cream Barbie.

3 comments:

Liz said...

PEACHES & CREAM BARBIE. MY FAVORITE. I also had day to night Barbie. I love how you connected a treadmill and a Barbie. :)

Kristin said...

i have heard about these. What happens if you get sweaty while working.
Barbie would never get sweaty of course!!

Writinggal said...

My press release says that you walk slow enough in the day to not get sweaty. My prob is I don't think I would be coordinated enough to work and walk.