Search This Blog

Friday, July 13, 2007

No, I'm not going to rob the Kroger

I made this handy map for efficient shopping purposes only. I now plan on using it to make my grocery list. I can categorize my items by aisle and by my calculations, I'll shave off approximately eight minutes to my grocery shopping time.

If I was going to rob the Kroger, though, I would go straight for aisle 11. I call it the random aisle because it's got magazines, picnic supplies, books and lady products.

No, scratch that. I don't wanna be known as the Tampon Robber.

7 comments:

Liz said...

Good idea to map it out! Daniel sometimes tries to do his list by area of the store from memory, but if we mapped it out that would be so much better! WG, you are smart and pretty.

Thea said...

I'm torn between whether mapping out Kroger is a sign of brilliance or maddness. I'll get back to you on that...

Anonymous said...

I agree Thea. My first thought was madness. Although I am all for anything that will reduce time spent in the grocery store.
WG gets this talent from our mother. She always would send me to the store and tell me the aisle number to find something on!

Jessi said...

I suspect that this map is really for Frank.

Writinggal said...

The real crazy part was when I got home and realized I threw away my grocery list which had my map on the back. This, after I had taken all that extra time to create my map while shopping (causing me to look quite foolish).

So I had no choice but to frantically jot down the store layout from memory.

Now that's madness.

Anonymous said...

I'm shocked at the map! Writinggal must be a closet engineer...or, do I dare say it, a closet Aggie? From an Aggie Mom

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud and tears were streaming down my face!! I love it.