Search This Blog

Thursday, June 04, 2009

Postcard from Boogerland



Hi! Wish you were here! I know I vowed never to take any child of mine to the soft play area at the mall after my mall-based eye doctor's receptionist told me disgusting tales and dubbed the place boogerland.



But it was too hot to go outside and I needed a diet lemonade from Chick Fila and that all added up to this trip to Boogerland.



We didn't stay long since there were several children in violation of the "you can't be taller than this hand" policy. That, and my own kid was contributing way too many boogers of his own. So grateful for the hand sanitizer pump they had at the exit.



Bye bye from Boogerland!











2 comments:

Kristin said...

looks like Leo is having a great time, you should get him a Season Pass to Boogerland!!

Neha P. Photography said...

oooo....i took maya to one of these things and she caught a bad virus!!! but, she had fun!