Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Funny Frank

Frank turns 32 today. I told him this morning, "32-year-old Frank is funny." Here's why:


I forgot until about ten minutes after we woke up to tell Frank happy birthday. I was too busy telling him about this crazy dream I had about losing Leo in a mall. Anyway, finally I said, "Frank, happy birthday!"


He said, "I can't believe you took this long to tell me happy birthday."


I said, "I didn't remember until I looked at my phone and it had the date, June 30th."


He said, "And then you thought, 'Oh! All my coupons are gonna expire! I better get to the store!'"
And here's the only recent pic I have of Frank where he's by himself (well, except for this inflatable pool).

1 comment:

Granny Jo said...

Happy Birthday, Frank! Now Elsa will have to take your pickture by that pool every year so we can see how much you've grown.