Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Elsa's been here 32 years


Stealing an idea from my expanding blog, I thought I'd give you an update on me (but don't worry, this won't be every month as my interests don't usually change):
Here's what I'm into:
  • Hanging out with Frank and Leo
  • Eating
  • Cooking
  • Drinking wine
  • Conversing
  • Telling stories
  • Writing stories
  • Blogging
  • Daydreaming
  • Reading US Weekly
  • Watching HGTV
  • Spinning
  • Taking Back my Cart

Wow, aside from taking back my cart, everything I do is pretty selfish. I guess I could consider blogging charitable. And if you're reading this, consider yourself a recipient. You're welcome. Still, I'll work on some more admirable stuff for the 33 year blog.

4 comments:

Aimee said...

happy birthday, elsa!

Liz said...

DANGIT. I'm so sorry I missed your B-Day! And it was even on FACEBOOK. How could I miss that?? I hope it was an awesome one!

And I have to comment that these interests you have at 32 were your same interests at 28 (with the exception of half of your number 1 interest). What a steady, reliable Elsa you are! :)

Miss you! Hope things are great!!!

Jessi said...

Well, they are YOUR interests. Don't worry about them being selfish. :)

Kristin said...

My interests are pretty selfish to0, and the same as yours, except for blogging.
I would love to hangout with Leo more!
My most unselfish thing is hanging out with the doggies, and as of yesterday I have been here 37 years.
I think I am getting increasingly more selfish! :)