Search This Blog

Monday, October 07, 2013

Twas the Night Before the Potty Party...


...and all through the house, not a creature was stirring
(except for Elmo, who was totally psyched about potty training)!  




No need to get a "Potty Party" banner; Happy Birthday works just fine unless your two-year-old is a reading genius (or your six-year-old is a late potty trainer).


Gus was totally ready to perch upon his throne this morning, as long as his shoo shoo could come along.


Gus and Elmo on the potty train! Look at all the treats Elmo's earned.

He's a big boy now!

Now, in addition to my giant diaper bag, I also have to carry around this portable potty. If you think it's weird that to see me holding it at a park, you should have seen me chasing Gus through a football practice, with the little potty under my arm.



And here are a couple of videos of the start to the potty party. We serve juice boxes, but unfortunately not wine. 






1 comment:

Liz said...

I'm so behind on blogs.... I am TERRIFIED of potty training. I love the potty train idea. This is great.