Search This Blog

Monday, September 09, 2013

A Darndest Conversation


Me: You've been to Daddy's office, right? I haven't even seen it. Was it cool?

Leo: Yes, and there are pictures of me and Gus.

Me: There aren't any pictures of me?

Leo: No, he really loves me and Gus.

Me: He loves me too.

Leo: But he loves us the most.

Me: But I've known him longer.

Leo: He loves us because we're so cute. You're too big to be cute.

So I just had to jot that down somewhere before I forgot it. Later, Leo tried to make me feel better by saying, "He loves you too. You're just not in any pictures."

I think the problem is that I'm always the one taking the pictures!



1 comment:

Granny Jo said...

Thanks for my Tuesday morn giggle! When I'm working on my grand kids scrap books, I sometimes wonder why I'm not in any pics, then give myself a pat on the back cos if I wasn't the one always taking the pics, there probably wouldn't be any!