Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Sit Gus Bottom

Here it is, Gus' first sentence: "Sit Gus Bottom." It means he wants you to help him sit in a chair or the couch or lately, a bar stool. I took this video a week ago and since then he says it more clearly (although I still don't think anyone would know what he was saying without a translator). 




In fact, now he says "I sit Gus Bottom" so it makes a little more sense. He'll say it over and over again until you help him into the chair. It's pretty cute. 

And speaking of pretty cute, here is a variation on his sentence: "Shake Gus Bottom." Enjoy! 



3 comments:

GR said...

Cutest thing I've seen in a long time!

Granny Jo said...

I did enjoy! Gus is such a cutie!

Writinggal said...

Thank you! He says this all the time but it never gets old! And I don't think I'll ever correct him so he may be saying this when he's six.