Search This Blog

Friday, June 03, 2011

Heat Wave

It’s record temps here in Georgia this week (supposed to be 80-somethings but it’s actually 90-somethings). Looks like we’ll have to tell Leo’s brother that he was born in the middle of a heat wave!

The future big bro is handling it just fine. Since summer unofficially began last weekend we have made four trips to the pool, two sessions at the water table and one excursion to the spray ground. I had my camera handy for a few of these moments. I managed to get the water table, a sing-a-long at a park with our MOMs club and Leo, John and Etienne enjoying Bomb Pops post-spray ground.

Gotta go. We’re off to the pool again! (Oh, and the maternity bathing suit that I hesitated to buy since I would only need it for two weeks? Totally worth it!)

 

IMG_4144IMG_4145IMG_4149IMG_4152IMG_4150spray groundbomb pops

2 comments:

Granny Jo said...

Bringing my bathing suit when I come later in June...suppose that's all I need!

GR said...

It's so hot in the Houston area right now and it doesn't look like Metro Atlanta will offer any relief when when we come next week. Tell leo to keep his suit handy.