Search This Blog

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Snow Scenes

There's nothing cuter than southern kids enjoying a rare snowfall. I'm including myself as one of those southern kids!

Frank and Leo built this snowman in front of our house!
It took a village to build this snowman!
Reagan (with a cute hot cocoa mustache) posing with Leo

Check out the make-shift "snow slide" (as Leo calls it) our neighbors made in their backyard!


The only kind of ball Leo hasn't encountered--a snow ball!
Debbie, me and Claire with our bundles

The trio is quickly approaching two! John (22 months), Leo (21 months) and Dawson (almost 23 months)

Leo preferred snow basketball to the snow slide.


Dawson hugged Leo but claimed it was just for warmth.

John and Leo when they first stepped out in the snow--not sure what to think.

Leo, braving the "snow slide."



For more snow scenes, check out my other blog!

3 comments:

Granny Jo said...

What a winter wonderland! I love the snowmen.

Granny Jo said...

And how come I never see Leo smiling in the snow! He looks like an overwhelmed southern boy!

Kristin said...

I thought my nephew lived in Hotlanta? Did you move Leo? :-)