Search This Blog

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Dada's Day


Leo LOVES his dada. He talks about him all the time. And when I say "talks about him," I mean that he says "dada" periodically throughout the day while Frank is at work. And when I come in to get him in the morning, he always points out the door and says, "Dada" as if he expects Frank to walk in right behind me.


This morning, as a Father's Day present to Frank, I took Leo out right when he woke up and took him on a stroll (brought his breakfast to-go). Frank got to sleep until 9:15am! Woo hoo!


Then we took Frank to lunch at a BBQ place--Leo's treat. But Leo ended up eating most of Frank's mac and cheese:





3 comments:

Granny Jo said...

Happy "Dada" day to Leo and his Dad -- two handsome men!

Granny Jo said...

I think the pictures are great. Keep them coming! Love, Grandma Val

Kristin said...

That top photo is one of the cutest ever, you should enter it in a photo contest about Fathers and Sons!