Search This Blog

Monday, September 29, 2014

A Snapshot (or seven) of Our Mornings

I found these pictures on my phone and I think they just say it all. But since words also help, I will add in what I believe Gus was thinking when he took my phone. We were parked at the halfway point between our house and Leo's school. I am always frantically getting out Leo's bike, Gus' stroller and the two of them to make sure we can quickly do the half mile bike ride and walk before the tardy bell rings.


"Hee Hee. I have mommy's phone! Oh what fun I am going to have! First, I will take pictures of mommy. What is she yelling about?"


"I'm going to try one of those things…what do they call it when you take a picture of yourself? Oh, right. A selfie! Here I go! Well that didn't work. Pinterest fail!"



"I'll try again. There. Nailed it!" 


"Uh-oh. I think mommy might be mad. I'm not sure why. She's trying to take the phone away from me!  No way. I'm having too much fun. I'll just take more pictures of her!"


"There is steam blowing out of mommy's ears! I've got to get a shot of that and show my friends in preschool Frog's class!"


"Now she is threatening me. Says she'll take my shoo shoo. Whatever. I have three more! Gonna just keep snapping photos!" 



"I think mommy is going to cry. But she really should smile for the camera! That's what she always tells me to do!"


1 comment:

Granny Jo said...

So grateful cell phones didn't exist when my kids were little. As I recall, it was getting into my purse that drive me crazy.