Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

A Perfect 10 for Leo

Leo took a trial gymnastics class this week. I thought it was a big success, not because he was an amazing gymnast but because he listened, cooperated and had fun. If you think gymnastics is just for girls, well, it mostly is. But there were a few boys in his class and in another part of the gym, the high school boys gymnasts were practicing and made me think Leo could be like them one day. Or maybe even an Olympian! And speaking of Olympians, this gym in Frisco is where Olympians Carly Patterson and Nastia Liukin train(ed)! 

Here are a few videos from the class. Let me preface this by saying 1). I took these through the window in the waiting room so you can't hear anything (except my narration) and please excuse the glare. 2). Leo is in the white long-sleeve shirt and workout pants and is also one of the only boys. 3). They're kinda boring. 

Okay, now watch if you are still interested! 










4 comments:

Writinggal said...

I forgot to say that Leo just assumed he was going to continue so I signed him up!

Granny Jo said...

Looking forward to seeing our little gymnast soon.

GR said...

Leo is agile and has a good build for a gymnast. I hope I'm around for the 2028 Olympics.

GR said...

From GM
I enjoyed it. Can't wait to see the boys.