Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Raundy Loom Decor


Earlier today we were at Bed, Bath and Beyond getting some necessities from the "beyond" section when I took a spin through the wall art aisle. Leo asked why we were looking there and I told him I wanted to find something to hang in my laundry room (my lady cave). Leo pointed at some picture of a skyline I couldn't identify and I said, "That's nice but not really laundry room-ish." Then he pointed at something else and said, "Look, that's raundy loom-ish!" Hahahaha, we chuckled at his reversal of first letters. Gus sucked his thumb and stared at us. 

When we got home we did a little art (glueing cotton balls as clouds; that's about as crafty as I get) and Leo said that he thought this would look good in my laundry room. So thoughtful (and affordable)! 

He was right; it's a perfect fit. 








6 comments:

Writinggal said...

There are certain pictures of kids that make me think I can see a glimpse of what they'll look like as teenagers. This is one of those pictures. I'm just glad these same pictures don't give us a glimpse as to how they'll ACT as teenagers.

Granny Jo said...

Beautiful flowers in the artwork. And Leo will be a very handsome teen.

Writinggal said...

I told Leo right after I took the picture that I thought he looked older. I said, "Maybe it's your haircut" and he said, "Or maybe it's because I'm standing on a stool." Duh.

Liz said...

HAHAHA! That made me laugh out loud for real... "maybe it's because I'm standing on a stool." He's one hilarious kid. And yes... I can almost see him as an adult here. I was just coming over to comment and say how old he looks! And how much I love him.

Writinggal said...

Aw, thanks, SheLiz. I have always loved him but I'm just now starting to like him :) That might change when he's a teenager.

Thea said...

Have you seen the frames (surely they have them at BB&B) that open forwards via a magnet so you can easily swap pictures? You need one for the raundy loom and Leo can provide monthly art!