Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Potpourri Pics

Usually I can wrap my pictures up in a neat bow, all relating to one topic--something quirky Leo does, a milestone for Gus...but this batch is just that, a batch.


A Grumpy Gus says, "Do I have to go to church?"








Brothers hanging out: one is going for the "no pants" look...


...while the other is going for "pants too high."


SSC! So Super Cute!


Leo was the leader of story time at our house. He told Gus and me to be quiet!










4 comments:

Thea said...

I really just want to gobble those cheeks!

Granny Jo said...

ellie says hi. she likes books, too. And she says Gus is a cute baby.

GR said...

The 1st pic of Gus is my new favorite (& computer background.

Kristin said...

Ridiculously cute boys! I want to gobble Gus' cheeks too! So super adorable!