Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

St. John--Then and Now

Frank and I just got back from an amazing trip to St. John in the US Virgin Islands. (Big shout out to Uncle John who let us stay in his condo for four nights and use his jeep!)

Now this wasn't our first trip to the island. We went there in 2003 a few months after we got married. (Wish we had the free place to stay back then!) While looking back at our pictures from seven years ago, I realized we're pretty predictible:



Feet picture '03:

Feet picture '10:


Sleeping on the beach with a water bottle as a pillow in '03:

Sleeping on the exact same beach with a water bottle as a pillow '10:




Posing on a balcony '03:




Posing on a balcony '10:


Jamming in '03 (Song unknown...my top guesses are Livin' on a Prayer, If you like Pina Coladas or Sweet Home Alabama):


Jamming in '10: (Song: Today is the Greatest by Smashing Pumpkins...my high school class song!)


Check me out on the ferry in '03:

Check me out on the ferry '10:

Please refrain from comments about how much younger we looked back then...unless you're talking about Frank's feet.




































3 comments:

GR said...

What was the difference in the prices between 03 & 10(the free lodging & transportation notwithstanding)?

Writinggal said...

I don't remember in '03 but it was quite pricey this time!

Kristin said...

I was thinking how you ya'll look the same! :-)