Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Video Montage

The original purpose of this post was to show you how Leo can say "I love you." I've learned, though, that videos more than 45 seconds take FOREVER to post. I'm talking all day, all night and it still doesn't post! So I decided to just post three videos that would actually work (although they are completely unrelated, aside from the lead character).

1. "I love Rah Rah." This is the sequel to "I love you" where Leo said he loved me, dada, Popsy, Granny Jo and Nana. I told him to say that he loved Rah Rah and he laughed hysterically. A few minutes later he started saying "I love Rah Rah" so I got a quick video of that:


2. Dancing at Tia's House:

3. Chatting with best friend John:

3 comments:

Grandmother said...

Thank you Leo. I love you too.
How did I miss this cute video yesterday?

Granny Jo said...

I think Leo got his dancing ability from his Dad.

Kristin said...

Well once Leo wins American Idol with his acoustic version of "Baa Baa Blacksheep", then he can compete on "Dancing with the Stars" and show off his moves!