Search This Blog

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Find Frank's Flip Flops

Normally, all my shoes are in their rightful places on the shoe rack. But every now and then I'll slip off my flip flops and leave them by the door, knowing that I'll need to slip them back on for a quick trip to the mail box or something.

Frank has decided to adopt this philosophy but he's taken it too far. His flip flops now live by the door. Permanently. And maybe I could deal with that except they don't just live by one door. They live by all the doors. Here they are in their many homes:






Wanna know the most annoying thing about Frank's wandering flip flops? That he can't find them. "Have you seen my sandals?" he'll ask. Wait. Scratch that. The fact that he calls them sandals is more annoying. Although I guess that's better than the alternative: "Have you seen my thongs?"

1 comment:

Laura Simcik said...

Hey, I have sandles too!

Little brother Dave