Search This Blog

Friday, August 12, 2005

My name is 969171. But you can call me 96.

I know it's lame to write about the same subject two days in a row but I'm quite the busy writinggal today...

Subway responded to me today on my mayonnaise issue--how prompt!

At the end they even give me my very own customer ID. It's inpsired my new nickname. I wonder what Jared's ID is?

Anyway, when you finally see labels on the mayonnaise bottles, you can thank me--96.

Dear Mrs. Simcik:Thank you for taking the time to contact us. I appreciate the fact that youtook the time and effort to share your insights and comments with us.Our customers provide us with valuable input, which we use to improve ouroperations.SUBWAY® Restaurants are always researching and introducing new products as well as improving on the products that are presently offered. All of the bottles of any type of dressing are to be labeled to avoid any confusion tothe customer as well as the employee. There shouldn't be any reason why you would have to question what an employee is preparing on your sandwich. Every customer should feel confident on their sandwich preparation.As part of our commitment to our customers we have shared your comments withour Marketing and Research & Development departments.Again, I appreciate you taking the time to contact us. SUBWAY® looks forward to your continued visits. Don’t forget to visit our web site at www.subway.com for completenutritional information on our nationally offered products.

Sincerely,

Carmen Alvarado x1612

Customer Care Representative

Customer ID: 969171

No comments: