Search This Blog

Monday, January 04, 2016

Christmas Video Highlights

7 and 4. Those have GOT to be the peak ages for Christmas. They understand that it's Jesus' birthday. They want presents that are still fun, cute and affordable. They are fans of Santa. They are easily impressed. They're still cute.

So, just in case it's all downhill from here, I captured some pretty memorable videos from Christmas morning. I think what I will remember most about this Christmas was that this was the year that Gus received a stuffed animal in the shape of poop.  Ah, it's so fitting given we've spent about two years potty training him. (Now that's a memory I'd like to forget. At least I hope I can call it a memory now.)

























2 comments:

Granny Jo said...

Thanks for sharing. Almost felt like I was there. You captured very precious moments

GR said...

I had just about stopped having bad dreams about "Softie the Poop" and now this. Thanks a lot, Elsa.