Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Belated Santa

When Christmas is over, I'm over it. My decorations are down; I've washed my hands of it. I've moved on to January--the month where I celebrate getting another year older and judge people whose decorations stay up past January 6th.

But then I remembered (or Frank remembered) that we never saw the official Santa pics from early December. We just had our lame phone shots. So I emailed the right people and got 'em. And they are just too cute not to share, even if it is WELL past Christmas now.











And Santa brought them everything they asked for--a Star Wars Lego Christmas Calendar for Leo (which Santa interpreted as a Star Wars Lego set and a Star Wars daily calendar) and a "knight with a monster to go with it" for Gus. He even got Gus the food he asked for--Goldfish in his stocking! 

2 comments:

Granny Jo said...

A very good year for Santa! And those are the best pics ever!!!

Writinggal said...

Santa seemed to like the boys a lot too. He was so sweet :) I LOVE these pictures!