Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 09, 2012

A nap time debacle

Gus had been sleeping for maybe 20 minutes when I went upstairs to check on him (monitor in the shop). Leo was in his relax time but I heard so much movement in Gus' room I thought Leo was in there (something he did last week). I went in Leo's room and he was there so I said, "Oh, good. I thought you were in Gus' room. Sorry."  

Then I went into Gus' room to see what all the noise was and found THIS! 




Gus only sleeps with his blanket--not books, toys, balls and every stuffed animal he owns! I first thought Gus did it but that was impossible. And when I saw that the bathroom door to Gus' room was ajar and Leo had a smirk on his face, I didn't need anymore evidence. Now I am just trying to think of a suitable punishment for Leo, the nap robber!

Note: Leo thought up a punishment for himself: no candy until Friday. I added to that "no show after relax time" and "go to bed early because Gus will have to go to bed early tonight." 
He did not take it well. 


3 comments:

Granny Jo said...

Wise punishment, especially the go to bed early since it teaches the consequences. One day you will all be laughing at this memory.

Writinggal said...

I"m already smiling about it (not laughing yet) because this picture of Gus is so stinking cute!

Granny Jo said...

And he is so darn good looking!