Search This Blog

Thursday, January 06, 2011

You spin me right round

Leo has developed a love of spinning. I’m not talking about the cycle class that I teach or spinning music like a DJ. I mean he just spins in circles. I think this started with all the fun we had on the tea cups at Disney World.

IMG_3531

 

Now he just spins in circles around the living room. I keep telling him that he is going to make himself sick so whenever he spins he says, “I’m getting sick like John!” I didn’t capture that on video because when the camera comes out, all he can say is “CHEESE!”

 

IMG_3650

 

 

Changing direction

 

 

Cheese!

2 comments:

Granny Jo said...

Who needs toys when you can spin?

Kristin said...

Spinning is so much fun Leo!
When Tia was little she loved to spin around, and then lie on the floor, and watch the ceiling turn around!