Search This Blog

Monday, November 26, 2007

Yes, I know my fly is down!

Have you ever gotten home from a long day and just unbuttoned your pants, pulled down the zipper and sat on the couch? Feels good, don’t it?

That is how I live all the time now that I’m pregnant. I refuse to buy maternity clothes until at least 20 weeks (I'm 18.75 now) so I either wear stretchy sweats or I just unbutton and unzip my regular pants.

I can even do this in public thanks to the miracle of the tummy tube! Check it out:




You can't even tell my pants are unbuttoned and unzipped, can you? The tummy tube is just like a tube top. (In fact, sometimes just out of habit I accidentally put it on like a tube top.) It goes over your waist band and it smooshes it to the point where you can’t tell that your pants are basically down. It’s very comfortable too.

In this picture I’m wearing my skinny jeans. They are very small. I am not. It appears as if I just have on a cute layered outfit. I do not. I’m like a pregnant illusionist! I should seriously take this act to Vegas.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Elsa, I lived in those tummy tubes till I was like 7 months pregnant. They are the best thing ever. Congratulations on the baby! They are the most amazing and wonderful gifts!
Lisa (Ginn)

Writinggal said...

Thanks, Lisa! I hope I can last for seven months in my tummy tube!

Neha P. Photography said...

Hey Elsa! Jessi told me to write! I never did cause I wasn't sure if you would have remembered me ;) I read your other blog allllll the time and was excited to see you are having a little babe! Congrats! They are the funnest things around! he he.

Anways....I LOVED the tummy tubes! I had one in white and black. I refused to wear maternity-old mother hubbard clothes, so the tubes were awesome. I could still wear my American Eagle jeans and Express shirts and look cute and fashionable....!