Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 03, 2013

A Perfect 10 for Gus too

A few months ago I posted a blog with some boring videos of Leo in gymnastics class.  Today Gus took a free trial class at the same gym. I guess it runs in the family because Gus did great at gymnastics too! And because of that, I have more boring gymnastics videos for you to watch! 

Actually, these are a little better because I was there in the class so they're not through the glass and Gus is two so they're pretty cute. No offense, Leo. 










And here are some pictures too: 





Of course he had to take a little break to shoot some hoops.


I think he's a natural! And even if he wasn't, having him in this class while Leo is in his class is SO much better than chasing him around the waiting room.

3 comments:

GR said...

I also think Gus is a natural at gymnastics and can't wait to see him win the gold in 2028!

Granny Jo said...

Too cute! Great balance and learning his colors, too!

Writinggal said...

Thanks! The teacher said he was better than most boy 2-year-olds at participating and listening too!